For parents and godparents.
If you’re a new parent, expecting a child, or have been asked to be a godparent, these resources are for you!
My child is baptized…now what?
Baptism is just the beginning. Here are things you can do with your child until they are old enough to attend religious education classes. Remember: you are your child’s first teacher!
Check below to see when your parish offers baptism preparation classes or a phone number for the parish office.
- All Saints 265-5501
- Assumption 999-2239
- Basilica of St John 3rd Sunday of the month; call 244-3101 to register.
- Christ the King 285-2888
- Holy Trinity 255-3162 ext 1128
- Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart 1st Tuesday of the month @ 7pm; call 964-3038 to register.
- Our Lady of the Americas 266-6695
- Our Lady of Nazareth 2nd Tuesday of the month; call 276-4042 to register.
- Sacred Heart 222-6414
- St Ambrose Cathedral 288-7411 ext 205
- St Augustine 274-4321
- St Anthony 244-4709
- St Boniface 987-4597
- St Catherine’s 271-4747
- St Francis 223-4577
- St John (Adel) 993-4482
- St John (Norwalk) 720-9352
- Sts John & Paul (Altoona) Classes held 6:30-8:00pm Jan 17, Mar 21, May 16, July 18, Sept 19; call 967-3796 to register.
- St Joseph 266-2226
- St Luke’s 1st Saturday of Feb, May, Aug, Nov; call 964-1278 to register
- St Mary-Holy Cross (Elkhart) 367-2685
- St Peter’s 1st Sunday of the month; call 266-1160
- St Pius X 276-2059
- St Theresa 279-4654